2022 Solo Grading, Entries & Rules
Performers who are participating in solos for the first time in 2022, or are participating in a new discipline in 2022, will need to complete the participation form by to compete in solos in 2022 by Wednesday 15 December:https://www.revolutionise.com.au/cvi/surveys/2824/
- Eg. Competed in Cali Solo only 2021, planning to compete in Cali & Graceful in 2022
- Eg. Didn’t compete in any solos in 2021, planning to compete in Cali Solo in 2022
Performers who received a solo grading via email and would like to appeal, will need their coach to complete the grading review/request form by Wednesday 15 December: https://www.revolutionise.com.au/cvi/surveys/2825/
All solo gradings will be finalised in January. The solo grading criteria is available here.
Entry information will be available on CaliVic website next week. Entry fees are as follows.
Local solo competition entry fees (Include 1 audience ticket)
- $55 solo/duo entry – Novice
- $65 solo/duo entry – Elementary/Open Reserve/Open
State Champs solo competition entry fees (Include 1 audience ticket)
- $75 solo/duo entry – Novice
- $85 solo/duo entry – Elementary/Open Reserve/Open
The following additional sections are being offered in 2022:
- 5, 6 & 7 years Calisthenic Solo (2 competitions only)
- 8, 9 & 10 years Graceful Solo (all competitions)
- Seniors Calisthenic Trio (2 competitions only)
- Masters Calisthenic Duo (2 competitions only)
Additionally, performers will be eligible to compete in all disciplines offered to their age group, as outlined below:
- Tinies (5-7 years) – 1 discipline
- Sub Juniors – 2 disciplines
- Juniors – 3 disciplines
- Intermediates – 3 disciplines
- Seniors – 4 disciplines
- Masters – 1 discipline
The competitive solo rules are available here. Please note the allowable movements in the 5-6 years sections.
The introductory solo product offers performers aged 5-13 years who are not participating in solo competitions the opportunity to perform a Calisthenic Solo at one CaliVic-run display per year. The introductory/recreational solo rules are available here. Please note shorter time limits and allowable movements.