Providing a range of resources to support anyone wishing to volunteer at the Calisthenics Victoria State Championships
State Championships Volunteers
We are very excited to be able to present our 2021 Calisthenics Victoria State Championships VCCA Coaches Awards after the challenges of last year. As usual, these competitions run at the hands of our amazing volunteers and once again we would appreciate your involvement and time in making this event a great one! You will notice that there are some new volunteer roles this year as a result of COVID obligations placed on us by the Government and the venues. They are generally around ensuring we have monitored movement of performers and audience members and ensuring that all room capacity numbers are checked/complied with.
- Start times are one hour before the commencement of the Session to ensure that we have sufficient time for the State Championship Committee Supervisor or Theatre technician to explain any COVID requirements specific to the venue.
- Once again we’re using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organise our upcoming SignUps. Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUps on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/QeZJMNN
2) Review the SignUps listed and choose the one(s) you like
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com
- Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact email@example.com and Liz can sign you up manually
Please note all volunteers must have a Working with Children Check.
MC – make announcements (script provided) & play music
Check in – check competitors in using myStage & give backstage pass
Backstage Marshall – ensure competitors are ready to perform when required
Ticket exchange – exchange Trybooking tickets for wristbands
Front of House Marshall – monitor density limits & assist ticket exchange if required
Theatre Door – check wristbands at door & assist ticket exchange/front of house marshall if required
Timer – time items (must be qualified)