Leading Clubs Program
Designed to assist Clubs to identify, prioritise and implement effective management strategies.
The Calisthenics Victoria Leading Clubs Program is a quality assurance program endorsed by Sport and Recreation Victoria and VicSport, designed to assist clubs to identify, prioritise and implement effective management strategies to meet the changing demands on calisthenic clubs.
Launched at Calisthenics Victoria’s Annual General Meeting in 2013 the program is designed to assist clubs to develop in the following key areas; Administration, Governance, Membership, Communication, Sports Development, Marketing and Promotion
Through the Leading Club Program Calisthenics Victoria will provide:
- Tools and resources to educate, support and recognise club volunteers, coaches, parents and pupils
- Policy, procedure and planning templates in order to reduce complaints or general issues
We hope that all clubs recognise the benefits of taking part in this program and reap the rewards as a results.
- Arden Crescent Calisthenics Club
- Aurora Calisthenics College
- Bentleigh Calisthenics College
- Boronia Calisthenics College
- Hawthorn Calisthenics College
- Knox Waverley Calisthenics Club
- Merinda Calisthenic College
- Regency Calisthenic College
Gold Clubs is the highest level achievable in the Leading Clubs Program. Clubs who have achieved this level have placed a high priority on good governance and administration and have demonstrated commitment to these important areas through policy development, processes and procedures.
Many aspects of club development have been achieved to reach this level and Gold Clubs will focus on strengthening those aspects and ensuring the longevity of the club into the future.
- Jeaden Calisthenic College
- Kingston Calisthenics College
- Mildura Calisthenics Club
- Newport Calisthenics Club
At this level, your club is expected not only be continuing the work done through Affiliated clubs and Bronze Clubs, but also be actively thinking and planning for the future. There will be an importance placed on planning for the future, supporting your volunteers and providing professional development opportunities for committee members and coaches.
The requirements of Silver Clubs ensure clubs are thinking about their long term sustainability and their continued quality assurance through sound policy development.
- Ceres Calisthenic Club
- Chadstone Calisthenics Club
- Chelsea Calisthenic Club
- Crown Calisthenics
- Eastside Calisthenics College
- Ellanda Calisthenics College
- Glenroy Calisthenics Club
- Heathergene Calisthenics
- Horsham Calisthenics College
- Iconic Calisthenics
- Inspire Calisthenics
- Laurimar Calisthenics College
- Majestic Calisthenic College
- Maroondah Calisthenics Club
- Mernda Calisthenics Club
- Pentland Calisthenics College
- Regent Calisthenics
- St Marks Calisthenics Club
- Sunbury School of Calisthenics
- Swan Hill Calisthenics Club
- Warrandyte Calisthenics College
Bronze Clubs will place an emphasis on developing strong governance practices and developing clear processes. It also builds on club policies will include the training of committee members, sound financial management practices and how teams and coaches are selected.
The requirements of Bronze Clubs will continue to build on the requirements of Silver Clubs and will support many aspects of the club environment.
All existing and new clubs are Affiliated. This focuses on setting a strong administration and governance foundation for your club. The requirements of Affiliated Clubs will inform your club of Calisthenics Victoria and legislative minimum requirements in areas such as child protection, information privacy, social media and employment of coaches.
To obtain a support resources pack, containing a detailed checklist on how to achieve each Leading Club level and the template required, contact Calisthenics Victoria’s Club Development Manager.