CaliVic News Releases
Calisthenics Victoria is committed to the health and safety of our community, and we thank you for your patience and support as we navigate the rapidly changing situation around COVID-19.
We are currently working with the Office of Sport and Recreation Victoria and Vicsport to confirm what each step of the roadmap means for calisthenics and for those wanting to return to classes in some form.
Once we have a finalised the Return to Class Protocol informed by State Government restrictions we will distribute this to clubs for planning. Please note training should not resume until clubs receive the Return to Class Protocol.
- 11 August 2020 – A message from CEO Liam Murphy
- 3 August 2020 – Stage 3 Regional Victoria
- 8 July 2020 – Stage 3 Restrictions
- 27 May 2020 – Return to Classes
- 22 May 2020 – A Letter from the Chair of the Board
- 13 May 2020 – Solo Competition Refunds
- 9 April 2020 – Competitions and Events
- 23 March 2020 – Cali Vic Office Closure
- 23 March 2020 – Skills Vic May June Exam Period
- 17 March 2020 – Solo Competitions
Government / Health News
Please visit the following Government / Health websites for further information and updates around COVID-19.