Return to Class
As COVID-19 restrictions ease Calisthenics Victoria has put together extensive protocols to transition from online to physical classes.
Cali Vic News Releases
Calisthenics Victoria is committed to the health and safety of our community, and we thank you for your patience and support as we navigate the rapidly changing situation around COVID-19. Please see below our latest news releases.
- 27 May 2020 – Return to Classes
- 22 May 2020 – A Letter from the Chair of the Board
- 13 May 2020 – Solo Competition Refunds
- 28 April 2020 – Updated Event Calendar
- 9 April 2020 – Competitions and Events
- 3 April 2020 – Stage 3 Restrictions
- 23 March 2020 – Cali Vic Office Closure
- 23 March 2020 – Skills Vic May June Exam Period
- 17 March 2020 – Update for Clubs
- 17 March 2020 – Solo Competitions
We encourage our community to stay active and connected online.
- Upcoming online classes
- Celebrating the Victorian State Team videos
- Celebrating our Cali Heroes campaign
- A message from the Victorian Adjudicators
Government / Health Links
Please visit the following Government / Health websites for further information and updates around COVID-19.
- Victorian Department of Health and Human Services
- Australian Government Department of Health
- World Health Organization
Mental Health Resources
We encourage our community to support one another through this situation. We are all in this together and our main priority is for everyone to look after their health and wellbeing.
If you need further advice please reach out. There are a number of online resources and services:
- Calisthenics Victoria – Check-in Tuesday
- Headspace – How to cope with stress related to Coronavirus
- BeyondBlue – Looking after you mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
- ReachOut – Ways to take care of yourself during coronavirus
- R U OK – Staying connected is more important than ever
- UniMelb – Managing stress and anxiety
Links to resources for clubs.
- Club Risk Assessment Plan Template
- JobKeeper Factsheet
- Cash flow assistance for businesses
- Preparing for AGMs
- Visit your local council website
Links to resources for coaches.