Team Competition Entries
Metropolitan team competitions are closed for entries. Schedules will be released before the end of May, and will be published on our website.
Some Regional Competitions are still accepting entries. Entry forms for some regional competitions has been published on the right. Others can be obtained directly from the competition convenors below:
- Greater Valley Competition (11 to 13 October) - 0404 279 282 (Entry form published on right)
- Horsham Calisthenics Competition (23 to 25 August) - 5382 6460 or email Horsham
- Mt Gambier Eisteddfod (3 to 6 July) - Ph (08) 8725 7664 or check the Mt Gambier website to enter the competition online.
- Rich River Calisthenics Competition (6 to 8 September) - 5482 3991 or email Rich River (entry form published at right)
- Warrnambool Eisteddfod (2 - 4 August) - (03) 5562 3473
- Wodonga Cali Expo (16 June) - (02) 6020 8050 Wodonga CC generally use this as stage experience for their recreational classes. Other Clubs with Recreational Tinies, Sub Juniors or Juniors are welcome to attend. Competitive clubs can also use the expo as a dress rehearsal for their younger teams. This is not a competition just a chance to showcase the teams.
Metropolitan clubs may enter regional competitions, after consultation with the Competition Convenor. Some regional competitions also offer solo competitions on the same weekend as their team competitions. Soloists can only enter the competition, if their club enters a section in the team competition.