The governing body which provides education, training and support to Victorian Calisthenic Coaches.
Victorian Calisthenic Coaches Association
The Victorian Calisthenic Coaches Association (VCCA) is a body of Calisthenics Victoria, providing education, training and support to Victorian Calisthenics Coaches.
All Victorian Coaches are registered with the VCCA, as well as the Australian Sport Commission, and are required to attend regular training seminars and meetings to ensure continued development and up to date knowledge. Calisthenics Coaches are first aid trained and have current Working with Children Checks.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair: Keira Cowell (acting)
- Secretary: Natalie Langton
- Registrar: Alex Otzen
- Calisthenics Victoria Representative: Keira Cowell
- Coach Education: Kyla Field
- Championship Liaison: Kirrilly Wootton
- Country Liaison: Francine Alevizos
- General Member: Kimberley Walkerden