Club Marketing & Resources
Calisthenics Victoria provides a range of resources for clubs to better market themselves, sharing with their local community who they are, and why they exist.
“Recruiting Now” Campaign
August 2017 saw the launch of Calisthenics Victoria’s new brand including a fresh new logo, new language and modern imagery.
Following this launch, Calisthenics Victoria has been working towards achieving its marketing objectives by supporting clubs, raising the profile of our sport, celebrating our amazing performers and sharing the benefits that calisthenics provides to everyone involved.
We are extremely excited to share with you our 2019 marketing kit, which we encourage you all to use to support your recruitment activity.
The kit includes the following;
• A 30 second advertisement which we encourage all clubs to share on their social platforms https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4c2pj2qh04wuo75/AAD1cu78okqoptDWi8QVJJUIa?dl=0
• Digital files of two poster designs and two flyer designs https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f5vxmenzmcfs7b6/AABuObzzzoe4SGWa6ClZezwca?dl=0 these files have blank space where clubs can apply their own club details too
• Our downloads column has 2 handbooks regarding Marketing and Social Media hints, a great place to start for club admins running Facebook and Instagram pages.
• We can also offer affiliated clubs digital colouring in sheets that can be printed for events. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have them emailed to you.
• We also have hard copies of stickers, posters and postcards which can be collected at our office In Oakleigh East.
Canva is used and loved by millions of people around the globe. They provide everything you need for amazing design: Social Media Graphics, Layouts, Templates, Illustrations & Images, Photo Filters, Icons and Shapes, and Fonts.
Canva believes in helping charities and philanthropic organizations all over the world bridge the gap between their mission and their audience.
As a way to give back to the community, Canva offers free Canva for Work access for up to 10 members to eligible nonprofit organizations. Eligible nonprofit organizations with proper documentation qualify to get free Canva for Work access. Apply for your free nonprofit subscription to Canva for Work by clicking here !
Introduction – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7iFGBayYWI&t=47s
Adding fields to a form – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKpUDFanfig
Connecting data to specific ticket types – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_rKBwd4R7I
Templates – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orb5g9KceqQ
Resources are available by contacting email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org